Please read and understand the below terms and conditions before making a deposit. Payment will indicate that you have read, understood, and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Genivy Wedding & Event Hire Accepts deposits and total payments via bank transfer and cash.
- The deposit should be paid within Three (3) days of being provided with a quote. If the deposit is not received within Three (3) days of the quote, the availability of props is not guaranteed.
- Bookings are confirmed once a 20% deposit is received by Genivy Wedding & Event Hire.
- Once the hirer pays the deposit, they accept the terms and conditions outlined by Genivy Wedding & Event Hire.
- The remaining amount is paid in full upon delivery of props before the setup is complete. Full payment should be cleared before delivery if the hirer is absent on delivery.
- A bond is required to be paid in cash upon delivery of props. The bond is refundable on the return of props in their original condition. Any damage or breakages to items will forfeit the bond to Genivy Wedding & Event Hire.
- The minimum bond charged is $200. The actual bond amount may vary and will be advised when you secure your booking.
- The hire period for all items is a maximum of Three (3) days. More extended hire periods may be arranged between Genivy Wedding & Event Hire and the hirer at an additional fee.
- A 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) applies to all orders, including the delivery and setup fee.
- Genivy Wedding & Event Hire has a $200 minimum hire amount for props plus delivery, setup, and bond fees.
- Genivy Wedding & Event Hire will send a confirmation message to all clients who have a booking by the Wednesday before the event date. Please get in touch with us if you have not yet received a notification and believe you have a booking. It is the responsibility of the hirer to confirm all details listed in the message are correct for the delivery.
Cancellations and Changes
- All cancellations within eight (8) weeks of the event date will forfeit the deposit paid.
- If the event is canceled after you have made full payment, your payment will be held as a credit to use within 12 months from your booking date. The total fee is non-refundable.
- If you need to change the event date, please let us know ASAP. We will accommodate the new date. However, this may be dependent on the availability of props. Any deposit paid will be carried forward to the new event date. Deposits can only be carried forward for twelve (12) months.
- Changes to orders will not be accepted one (1) week before the event date. Any changes to orders before one week of the event are subject to availability.
Breakages and Loss of Items
- The hirer holds responsibility and liability in the event of any breakages, damages, and/or loss of equipment during the hire period.
- The hirer agrees to pay for all products damaged, broken, lost or stolen, or not returned.
- Genivy Wedding & Event Hire can withhold the bond fee to cover any breakages, damages, and/or loss of equipment during the hire period.
- In addition to the bond fee being withheld, Genivy Wedding & Event Hire may also seek reimbursement of the total cost to repair or replace the damaged and lost item(s). If this were to occur, Glamorous Props would provide proof of the total cost to repair or replace the item(s).
- The $200 refundable bond is to be paid in cash on delivery. If you will not be present at the time of delivery and the bond is unpaid, you will be invoiced for any damages that may occur during your hire.
- All hired items must be wiped down with a damp cloth by the hirer before being returned to or prior to pickup by Genivy Wedding & Event Hire.
- A minimum cleaning fee of $10 per item will be charged if items are returned to Genivy Wedding & Event Hire dirty and not in the same condition upon hire.
- Genivy Wedding & Event Hire requests that the hirer does not use any chemicals or bleach to clean the props. It will be the responsibility of the hirer to pay for any damages caused by using such chemicals.
Changes to Documentation
- Any documentation published by Genivy Wedding & Event Hire
- Including, but not limited to, the Terms and Conditions, props, Furniture, website, and prices can be changed at any time without notice.
Terms of Discount
- Any discounts offered by Genivy Wedding & Event Hire do not apply to delivery, setup, or bond fees.
- Genivy Wedding & Event Hire is not responsible for any injury, disability, or death that may occur as a result of items supplied for hire by Genivy Wedding & Event Hire.
- The hirer is responsible for all hired items and any associated liabilities until the items are returned to Genivy Wedding & Event Hire.
- The hirer is responsible for maintaining all appropriate levels of insurance cover, including liability, property, and casualty insurance, to protect Genivy Wedding & Event Hire and their products against all loss, damage, or claims.
- The hirer is to use all equipment safely and for their intended purpose.
- The hirer is to adhere to any instructions provided by Genivy Wedding & Event Hire.
- Once delivered, our props can be moved or transported to another location by the hirer with prior consent from Genivy Wedding & Event Hire.
- Genivy Wedding & Event Hire has the right to use, edit or share any images which showcase their products. Genivy Wedding & Event Hire can post any photos showcasing their products on their social media platforms or website without further consent by the hirer.